Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Progress Update

Mostly this past week I have tried to work on updating the website.  After class I played around with different sites/themes, and I finally decided on the one I wanted to put up.  I didn't receive many emails to add to the editing list, but maybe that will change once things get more detailed.  So far I have added a page for Ashley to work with, and a page for Kendra to work on, plus a separate kiosk page in case she wanted a page for her own project.
I also worked on my individual project, I created a graphic that I could possibly use, but I need to study some color theory to make it look good.  I also think that I should probably outline all of upper Canada (that's right, all the teeny tiny islands) with black.  But I don't really want to do that for obvious reasons, so if there is some solution I can come up with in my color scheme that solves that problem, I'll be home free.  The work I did on this this week was me finding a picture of North America that I liked (which was actually pretty challenging, let me tell you) and learning how to use the photo editor I am working with.  Once I found this one I actually had to reconfigure some of my numbers so that the areas would all be contained on here.  I am also planning on working on putting numbers on here in a readable format, but I'm still working on where to put them...  So yeah, that's this week!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment